The 20th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; August 31 – September 2, 2015
Affiliated events: August 30 and September 3 – 5
ICFP 2015 provides a forum for researchers and developers to hear about the latest work on the design, implementations, principles, and uses of functional programming. The conference covers the entire spectrum of work, from practice to theory, including its peripheries.
- Results from the Student Research Competition have been posted.
- Slides from Mary Sheeran's keynote are available.
- Videos of talks are available here.
- A zip containing proceedings for ICFP and all affiliated events is available here. A single PDF of the proceeedings for ICFP 2015 (only) is available here. They are password protected with the same credentials as the conference wifi. Papers are also available on the ACM Digital Library here.
- Don't miss the many ICFP social events: the opening reception and poster session on Monday night (18:15) at the Regency Foyer of the conference hotel, the banquet dinner on Tuesday night (22:00) at the Vancouver Aquarium, and the industrial reception on Thursday night (18:00) in the Regency C ballroom of the conference hotel. These events are made possible by the generous support from our industrial partners.
- The program for ICFP 2015 has been finalized.
- The deadline for Student Research Competition submissions has been extended until 6th July. Submit here. Submissions from undergraduates are encouraged! Travel funding is provided, too!
- The ICFP 2015 Programming Contest will take place from Friday 7 August 2015 at 12:00 UTC and ends on Monday 10 August 2015 at 12:00 UTC.
- The list of accepted papers is now online.
- The Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop is accepting applications for travel grants to attend PLMW @ ICFP. The deadline to apply is April 24th, 2015.
- Submissions are closed; ICFP 2015 received 119 submissions, the second highest number in ICFP history!
- The student research competition has been announced. Deadline for submission: 29 June (provisional).
|Submissions due:||Friday, February 27 2015, 23:59 (UTC-11)|
|Author response:||Tuesday, 21 April, 2015 – Thursday, 23 April, 2015|
|Notification:||Friday, 1 May, 2015|
|Final copy due:||Friday, 12 June, 2015|
|Early registration:||Monday, 3 August, 2015|
|Conference:||Monday, 31 August - Wednesday, 2 September 2015|
|General Chair:||Kathleen Fisher||Tufts University|
|Program Chair:||John Reppy||University of Chicago|
|Local Arrangements Chair:||Ronald Garcia||University of British Columbia|
|Industrial Relations Chair:||Anil Madhavapeddy||University of Cambridge|
|Workshop Co-Chairs:||Tom Schrijvers||KU Leuven|
|Nicolas Wu||University of Bristol|
|Programming Contest Chair:||Joe Kiniry||Galois|
|Student Research Competition Chair:||Andrew Kennedy||Microsoft Research|
|Mentoring Workshop Co-Chairs:||Ronald Garcia||University of British Columbia|
|Stephanie Weirich||University of Pennsylvania|
|Publicity Chair:||David Van Horn||University of Maryland|
|Video Chair:||Iavor Diatchki||Galois|
|Student Volunteer Co-Chairs:||Felipe Bañados Schwerter||University of British Columbia|
SIGPLAN Conference Anti-Harassment Policy
The open exchange of ideas and the freedom of thought and expression are central to the aims and goals of SIGPLAN; these require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group, that fosters dignity, understanding, and mutual respect, and that embraces diversity. For these reasons, SIGPLAN is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience, and implements the ACM policy against harassment.
Conference participants violating these standards may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference, at the discretion of the conference organizers. Conference organizers are requested to report serious incidents to the SIGPLAN Vice Chair.
- Local information
- Affiliated events
- Student Research Competition
- Student Volunteer Program
- Call for papers
- Student Attendance Programs
- Call for workshop proposals
- Programming contest
- More about ICFP
- Industrial partners