The 15th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
September 27-29, 2010
(Photo credit: Kathleen Tyler Conklin)
ICFP 2010 provides a forum for researchers and developers to hear about the latest work on the design, implementations, principles, and uses of functional programming. The conference covers the entire spectrum of work, from practice to theory, including its peripheries.
- Call for workshop and co-located event proposals.
Call for Papers –
Submission: 2 April 2010 Author response: 24–26 May 2010 Notification: 7 June 2010
All deadlines are at 14:00 UTC.
- Submission now open.
- The list of accepted papers is now available.
- Mike Gordon
- ML: Metalanguage or Object Language?
- Matthias Felleisen
- TeachScheme!: A Checkpoint
- Guy Blelloch
- Functional Parallel Algorithms
Note that the early registration deadline is August 30th. Registration fees can be found on the offline registration form, or once you start your online registration through the link above.
The CUFP Birds-of-a-Feather are open for participation.
|General Chair:||Paul Hudak||Yale University|
|Program Chair:||Stephanie Weirich||University of Pennsylvania|
|Local Arrangements Chair:||Michael Hicks||University of Maryland|
|Workshop Co-Chairs:||Derek Dreyer||Max Planck Institute for Software Systems|
|Christopher Stone||Harvey Mudd College|
|Programming Contest Chair:||Johannes Waldmann||Hochschule für Technik, Wirtschaft und Kultur, Leipzig|
|Video Chair:||Scott Smith||Johns Hopkins University|
|Publicity Chair:||Wouter Swierstra||Vector Fabrics|
Saturday, September 25
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Mechanizing Metatheory (WMM)
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Mathematically Structured Functional Programming (MSFP)
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (HLPP)
Sunday, September 26
Thursday, September 30
Friday, October 1
- ACM SIGPLAN Commercial Users of Functional Programming – Day 1 (CUFP Tutorials)
- ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Implementors' Workshop