The 16th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
September 19-21, 2011
ICFP 2011 provides a forum for researchers and developers to hear about the latest work on the design, implementations, principles, and uses of functional programming. The conference covers the entire spectrum of work, from practice to theory, including its peripheries.
The conference will be held at Hitotsubashi Memorial Hall, National Center of Sciences in Tokyo, Japan.
- Call for workshop and co-located event proposals.
Call for Papers
Title and abstract deadline 17 March 2011 Submission deadline 24 March 2011
The list of accepted papers is now online.
- Andrzej Filinski – Towards a Comprehensive Theory of Monadic Effects
- Makoto Takeyama – Programming Assurance Cases in Agda
Sunday, September 18
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Generic Programming (WGP)
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications (HLPP)
- ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on ML
Thursday, September 22
- ACM SIGPLAN Commercial Users of Functional Programming – Day 1 (CUFP Tutorials)
- ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Symposium
Friday, September 23
- ACM SIGPLAN Commercial Users of Functional Programming – Day 2 (CUFP Tutorials)
- ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop
- ACM SIGPLAN Haskell Implementors' Workshop
- Continuation Tutorial (evening)
Saturday, September 24
- ACM SIGPLAN Commercial Users of Functional Programming – Day 3 (CUFP Talks)
- ACM SIGPLAN Continuation Workshop
|General Co-Chairs:||Manuel Chakravarty||University of New South Wales|
|Zhenjiang Hu||National Institute of Informatics|
|Program Chair:||Olivier Danvy||Aarhus University|
|Local Arrangements Chair:||Soichiro Hidaka||National Institute of Informatics|
|Workshop Co-Chairs:||Gabriele Keller||University of New South Wales|
|Programming Contest Chair:||Eijiro Sumii||Tohoku University|
|Publicity Chair:||Wouter Swierstra||Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen|